EVOTEK Hydraulic Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. is looking for an intern to join the team in Chuansha, Shanghai. You will be assisting the head of the technical department during the complete project process and be involved in project specific product development. Further you will support the department manager in daily tasks.
|Educational Background||:||Graduated Bachelor Student (or above), Mechanical Engineering|
|Language Skills||:||Chinese (native speaker) and English (oral and written)|
|Location||:||Shanghai, Pudong New District, Chuansha|
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Identification, analysis and documentation of customer requirements. Preparing project specific information and documents.
- Assistance in creating and maintaining project specific product codes and item numbers. Managing project technical documentation and drawings in the ERP system.
- Assistance in creating and maintaining project specific BOM lists (Bill of Material) in accordance with technical drawings and customer requirements. Assistance in creating SOP and maintenance of related documentation.
- Creating simple CAD drawings according to technical requirements.
- Problem solving and consulting suppliers and customers concerning component, product and project related questions.
- Organize and archive drawings and documents of technical department.
Contribute to the team with your skills and personality
- College or University graduate (Bachelor or above) in mechanical engineering, preferably with deeper knowledge about fluid power technology and engineering.
- Proficient in engineering software such as AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Solid understanding of manufacturing & industrial engineering fundamentals.
- Result-driven attitude with strong attention to detail and creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with co-workers, suppliers and clients. Comfortable working in a team.
- Chinese (Mandarin): native speaker
- English: good communication and basic business level.
How to send your application
Your complete application should include CV, cover letter and transcripts/certifications.
Please send it in one PDF file (max. 5MB) to info[at]evotek-hyd.com